• The 4 planners/calendars I recommend as a time management coach

    grettascholten August 28, 2023

    First up: While it physically pains me to tell you that Bliss Collections no longer makes this exact notepad, they’ve more than made up for it by creating this fabulous weekly planner – similar idea, but in a horizontal orientation (plus a habit tracker – if you know me at all you know what I’m going to say: pick one habit to track. Unless you’re habit stacking, in which case,…

    Read more
  • How to Plan Your Week

    grettascholten August 24, 2023

    Planning your week simply and effectively comes down to being able to identify the very few, most important things (and for all intents and purposes – ignore the rest). Because time management is 98% your mindset (the other 2% is strategy like knowing how to make those big, overwhelming projects feel simple and doable or how to get that easy thing that you’ve been putting off for 3 weeks done…

    Read more
  • How to Build Your Capacity

    grettascholten August 17, 2023

    Capacity is your mental, emotional, and physical energy. And it’s within your control to increase or decrease. Your capacity is a big part of what determines how productive you’ll be. (Warning: some of these might make you LOL – they might sound weird, but I swear they work) Here are 10 things you can do right now to INCREASE your capacity:   1. Go on a walk or workout 2.…

    Read more
  • The BIGGEST stumbling block for perfectionists when it comes to managing their time

    grettascholten August 16, 2023

    I see this ALL the time. The biggest stumbling block for perfectionists when it comes to managing their time is all or nothing thinking, which looks like:    1. Waiting until you have a big block of time so you can get that project done all in one sitting.     2. Waiting for the perfect moment to work on your business, sign that next client, or get started on…

    Read more
  • If you feel like you have a million things to do

    grettascholten August 4, 2023

    If you feel like you have a million things to do, or you feel busy but you don’t get anything done, you might be making one of these mistakes with planning your time: 1. Do you have priorities? If no … skip to the easy fix below. If yes, could you rattle them off the top of your head? If not, you aren’t clear on your priorities. The easy fix -…

    Read more
  • When you know what you want to be doing but you aren’t doing it

    grettascholten July 14, 2023

    When you know what you want to be doing, but you aren’t doing it. I’ll preface this by saying, while I can’t tell you specifically what your reason is unless we’re on a consult call, what I CAN tell you, is broadly what the most common reasons are:   1. You aren’t planning 2. You aren’t planning in a way that makes follow through easily 3. You’re relying on motivation…

    Read more
1 2 3 28