Time Management Coach for Women
It's not you; following your time blocked schedule no matter what happens in your day is not realistic or sustainable.
You don't need to try harder or coach yourself more.
You need a way to manage your time that brings you back to that freshly-purchased-office-supply feeling.
A way that you actually look forward to.
That you don't have to be on your best behavior to follow.
Because time management isn't about following your calendar, no matter what.
It's about enjoying your time, feeling calm and present, and trusting yourself and your decisions, so you can spend your time in a way that's congruent with the way you want to live, while hitting your biggest goals.
To do this, you need to know how to:
1. Create capacity. You have to have the mental, emotional, and space in your day first.
2. Ruthlessly prioritize. You can do anything, but not everything. Knowing what to focus on (and what to set aside) allows you to stop being busy and start being productive.
3. Plan with your brain, without the rules. Trying to follow your calendar perfectly, no matter what, creates A LOT of unnecessary stress and drama and self-criticism. It's not you, it's the system. In fact, those rules and back-to-back time blocks are actually what's stopping you from creating your biggest results.
4. Navigate out of procrastination, lack of motivation and overwhelm, so you can follow through consistently.
5. Reflect and reevaluate so you can feel absolutely confident that you're on the right track.